8.26.2008

1

Hello friends and family! I feel like I should make some type of importantant, meaningful post or "mission statement" for this blog e.g. Jerry McGuire. Um. Ok. Here goes... Merrie and Gracie are my miracle babies who have blessed me beyond measure and drive me batty... often in the same afternoon. Being a mother is the best job ever except for the constant cleaning as well as occasional lack of sleep. I want to save the stories, thoughts, and moments that are toddling past at the speed of light. I want this blog to inspire me to find blessings, those happy little things that God sends my way daily. I want to look back on this and smile. That's not too profund, but it's where I'm at. Well, I'm glad the ice is broken. Back to the babies. Let's chat again soon...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for your cute comment. Your kids are PRECIOUS!